Be a part of the ABE family.
To Apply: Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join ABE Paints as a Purchasing Assistant! Purchasing Assistant aids the purchasing manager to complete inventory checks, fill out and proofread order forms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Working with the purchasing manager to run the purchasing department
· Performing vendor research and selection to enhance profitability, reducing operating costs and boosting efficiency
· Maintaining a cordial working relationships with vendors and supervising activities
· Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management both on Comcept and in stores.
· Managing purchase orders, overseeing shipping schedules, maintaining purchase records
· Working with warehouse staff and the purchasing team to compare deliveries with purchase orders to identify discrepancies, backorders, etc.
· Daily communication with store managers and purchasing manager to assure accuracy and efficiency in purchasing
· Price updates for vendors
· Communicate with vendor(s) about shipping discrepancies
· Review warehouse pink slip – monitor low inventory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 - $44,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Tampa, FL 33612: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Automotive Paint Technical Account Manager - Boynton Beach, FL
ABE Paints: We’re seeking an ambitious, hardworking professional to join our growing team in the South Florida Market as a technical consultant. This position helps to generate revenue growth by providing value added services to customers through technical expertise.
Provide technical, demo and training support to the designated territory for current and target accounts
Track the customers’ personnel on a variety of training levels
Assist with onsite training, product trouble shooting, color matching and show new products/equipment
Clean and install equipment in mixing rooms
Make recommendations to customers’ inventory thru technical audits
Track and update current customers’ color chips
Cultivate the team by using and supporting staff to meet current customers’ needs
Make sales calls when schedule permits
Take orders and occasionally deliver products
Be available for special projects in other regions
Understanding of Collision Industry Operations
Capacity to follow directions and safely operate without direct supervision
Highly organized with attention to detail and follow-up skills
Capability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 60 pounds
Self-starter who can adapt to a changing environment quickly and calmly
High school diploma or GED.
· 4 years of automotive painting, industrial painting or technical consulting experience
· Excellent communication skills
Demonstrate ability to successfully operate in a customer focused environment
Clean driving record
Basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant - Brandon, FL
We’re seeking an ambitious, hardworking professional to join the team at our ABE Paints store in Brandon, FL. as a Commercial Delivery Driver. The right candidate will have strong customer service skills, a good level of physical fitness, effective time management, and the desire to succeed.
· Accurately pull orders
· Accurately fill, pack, and coordinate with Production manager delivery schedule
· Assist in loading the delivery truck.
· Locate manufacturer’s packing list/invoice, verify receipt of each item listed, sign and attach packing list
· Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, and coworkers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
· Perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor.
· Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe, and operating efficiently.
Locate manufacturer’s packing list, verify receipt of each item listed, sign and attach packing list to each bill of lading.
Accurately pull and bill orders.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
· Neat and well organized
· Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 80 pounds.
· Must have a clean driving record. (CDL not required) with ability to safely drive a Transit cargo van or similar.
· Demonstrate safe work behaviors in all assigned tasks
· Basic computer skills
· High school diploma or GED.
· Prior experience in distribution or warehousing preferred.
· Good communication skills.
· Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to adhere to road safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Paid time off
Monday to Friday - 8 hour shift
Work Location: On the road